Our full-service garden center has all the tools, seeds,
pre-planted flower containers, and expert advice
you need for your next project.
The Garden Center is open for the summer. Plan ahead before you stop by:
- What annuals do you prefer?
- What colors do you want?
- Will these plants be in sun/shade/part shade?
- What elevation?
- What level of maintenance do you want to have?
- What’s your style? Traditional, exciting, bright colors?
- What variety of plants do you want?
- Do you need soil or fertilizer?
- What date do you want these by?
- Would you like curbside pickup or delivery?
If you have more specific needs or questions, call us and we’ll walk you through it.
Closed for the season.
Our Garden Center is located at 135 Running Iron Road in Big Sky, 1.2 miles South of the Conoco on the West side of Highway 191. Look for the big greenhouse!
For your DIY garden projects, Tuesday Talks are held all summer long at our Garden Center.
See our Facebook page for details on upcoming events.